[Jandek] Corwood Industries and Paypal

Jason Cooley jasonx12 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 05:33:18 PDT 2007

While I've enjoyed all the crazy changes in the Jandek
universe (going digital, the film, playing live, DVDs)
I also like how you still have to mail him a check to
get the albums, just like you did in the 80s and 90s.

And Paypal has a rep for being screwy.  I don't want
to imagine The Representative getting all his funds
messed up online.