[Jandek] Re: wesley willis song "jandek"

Joshua Harris pinholga at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 06:20:05 PST 2007

one small correction, the ending formula for a wesley willis song is:

"rock over london, rock on [x]"
"[product] , [slogan]"

with x being the city in which the song is being performed/recorded. since
he recorded in chicago, that is the city heard on the recordings, but when
playing live he changes it to the city of the performance. hmmm, do any
other musicians use place names to identify recordings/performances...?

--
"My fellow Americans. As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball, but
tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward, upward not forward,

Joshua A. Harris, pinholga at gmail.com