[Jandek] Jandek Cover Night

matt love mattlove1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:12:43 PST 2007

On Nov 13, 2007 7:45 PM, Maurice Rickard <maurice at mac.com> wrote:
> Matt's Mediterranean funk version of "Pending Doom" was first
> up, and chased out all the patrons except for one hardy soul who stayed
> through the whole thing.

Wow, that's pretty exciting!  I thought it was very silly, and so I
was just going to put it behind me, but knowing that it was such a
success, I've decided to make it available to the general public.  You
can hear it (and other heretical abominations) at:

www.soundclick.com/pseudojandek

Of course I'd prefer that people love my music, but failing that, at
least I know they aren't indifferent to it!

It reminds me of the salad days of Blood Paradise, but I think I've
progressed, back in the day it took us a half an hour to almost clear
a room!

Jandek fans may find something to like in BP:

www.soundclick.com/bloodparadise

Or not.