[Jandek] Conley

Kip Shepherd kipshepherd at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 10:37:23 PDT 2007

>I've been reading whatever I can on Jandek, and the best writer I've found
>is Bryon Conley, who has a few relevant things online. He's also on the
>Jandek on Corwood DVD, under the special features and mentions Modern
>Dances
>is his favourite recording, and tells of how he tried to persuade Sonic
>Youth circa *Daydream Nation* to adopt the same sound. Question is, how to
>get hold of other stuff he's done on Jandek in print? I know it'll be work
>for the webmaster, but any chance of a section of the website that would
>include scans of material in print? If not, I'd love to get copies of these
>and other print only pieces on Jandek from any members of the list who have
>them.

Ask Byron himself: http://www.yod.com/

Kip

NP: The Young Disciples & Co. Crumbs For The Table
********
"The men the American public admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the
truth." - H. L. Mencken

http://1000000milesaway.blogspot.com

Live Hotmail.