[Jandek] Does anyone ever get the feeling?

Alimarea Vasquez beachdame125 at hotmail.com
Sat May 5 07:00:17 PDT 2007

Lately I have found that when I listen to the old records especially that it
almost feels like an entirely different person then the recent live shows.
The diction, the release, the overall vocalizing seems like a completely
different person.  I know that your voice changes over time, but ever since
these live shows have been happening ......  I don't know what I am getting
at but damn.

I mean we have the famous ear photo comparisons and they match... and he
probably would have no reason to switch out with someone else, but for some
reason my heart tells me differently.

Has anyone ever had that feeling?