[Jandek] Scott Walker doc

Knott, Evan Eknott at andersonkill.com
Fri May 4 14:07:12 PDT 2007

I haven't yet seen the Scott Walker documentary, but would certainly
vouch for the amazingness of his music and his background story.  For
the uninitiated, pick up any copy of Scott 1, Scott 2, Scott 3, or Scott
4, all of which have been re-released and remastered.  Amazing stuff.

Evan T. Knott, Esq.
Anderson Kill & Olick (Illinois), P.C.
230 W. Monroe Street
Suite 2540
Chicago, Illinois 60606
(312) 201-9546 direct phone
(312) 201-9548 direct fax
eknott at andersonkill.com

This electronic mail transmission may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure to another person is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed therein.