[Jandek] I JUST RECIEVED MANHATTAN TUESDAY.

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 13:15:30 PDT 2007

I just got it in the mail today May 2nd, 2007

The cover seems to be a scene of somewhere similar to southern pennsylvania.
a white footbridge in the distance, some ivy/moss covered trees and a
stream.... very elegant cover.... probably the most gorgeous album cover
from the Jandek catalog in my opinion

the whole piece is called "Afternoon of Insensitivity"

Disc One

Part One  (13:04)
Part Two (20:44)
Part Three (9:56)

Disc Two

Part Four (11:24)
Part Five (12:39)
Part Six (7:06)
Part Seven (18:25)

I am about to put it in my player.... so I will probably post lyrics if
anyone is interested..