[Jandek] Jandek fan fave raves

James Holloway jwholloway at mac.com
Wed Mar 21 10:22:13 PDT 2007

Ha, Prout and Costes are mere trendbots when considered against the truly sickening GG Allin whose final show at Gas Station I saw way back when.

I come to Jandek from the blues, vs experiemental, side of things. I've been listening to a lot of Roy Buchanan. And I'm looking forward to spending a good hour or so with the Rep from Corwood in New York City on April 14.

James Holloway
Brooklyn, New York
United States of America

"I am ready to face any challenges that might be foolish enough to face me."
 -- Dwight K. Schrute