[Jandek] UPDATES TO THE PAGE

Alimarea Vasquez beachdame125 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:04:12 PDT 2007

I was wondering if Seth was ok. The site hasn't been updated in over a month
and a half.  There have even been a handfull of performances with good links
to reviews and nothing has been fixed on the site itself.  Not everyone who
visits the site comes into the mailing list and reads the up to date
information. A lot of people probably just come to the lead page and see
that new info isn't up since February 2nd.  I really hope he is ok and
things are going well, let's just hope that he is busy with his everyday
work.

Keep up the good work Seth.