[Jandek] John Trubee information

Mark L famous_mortimer at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Mar 18 10:52:07 PDT 2007

Just had an email from Mr. Trubee (I found his email address at the bottom of an old interview) and he very kindly directed me to a few places you can download full albums of his. In fact, here's the email:

John Trubee
PO Box 4921
Santa Rosa, CA 95402 USA
"A junkyard dog staked to a short chain
 chasing himself in tight circles of madness and sorrow"

    For audio downloads of incredibly beautiful music
    by JOHN TRUBEE & THE UGLY JANITORS OF AMERICA
    and bizarre JOHN TRUBEE prank phone call tracks go to:

    www.emusic.com
               and
    www.lostinthegrooves.com

    ALBUMS:
    THE COMMUNISTS ARE COMING TO KILL US!
    NAKED TEENAGE GIRLS IN OUTER SPACE
    BLIND MAN'S PENIS
    THE DESERTS OF UTAH
    GREETINGS FROM HELL
    STRANGE HIPPIE SEX CARNIVAL
    WORLD OF LYING PIGS
    SATAN KILLED ME TODAY
    SONG DEMO FOR A HELEN KELLER WORLD
    PORNO VALLEY SONG DEMO

    GREATEST PRANK PHONE CALLS OF ALL TIME VOLUMES 1-4

    We only have your best interests at heart.