[Jandek] the original LPs

Phil phil at masstransfer.net
Fri Mar 9 21:09:55 PST 2007

I don't have any of the LPs, but I think it would be wonderful if
someone assembled an archive of the vinyl releases, digitally
transferred and in FLAC format.

And yes, this definitely isn't a vinyl purism issue -- the difference
in sound between LP and CD versions is HUGE at times.  I'd especially
like to hear the original Ready for the House, which I've heard is
radically different.

A fair number of the original LPs are floating around as MP3s, in
varying quality;  I've never seen a transfer of the Ready For the
House LP, though.

-- Phil