[Jandek] Re: Corwood Record, Rather Ripped!

Kip Shepherd kipshepherd at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 07:57:10 PST 2007

>Just responding to Brian's request for Record rips...  Ive never really
>understood the audiophile obsession with vinyl for sound reasons.
>Aesthetically I love records, but I've never found the quality to be
>anything less than substandard to CD's.  This is possibly due to my cheap
>materials.

I think the main reasons are that there are differences in mixes and song
length.

And vinyl sounds better....

Kip

NP: The Thrillers - Do The Train
********
"Iraq is clearly hubris carried to the point of insanity - it's damn hard to
convince people you're killing them for their own good." - Molly Ivins

http://1000000milesaway.blogspot.com