[Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 55, Issue 44

Aunt Acid anxietyparty at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 00:16:04 PST 2007

This might be a bad question to ask but I'll ask it anyway...do any of you reading this list have any of the Corwood LPs? And if so, would any of you be willing to record a rip of them for me? I do love the CDs but there is just something magical about the LPs, and seeing as how I'm not really able to afford them all (I'm still trying though, as they surface on Ebay) it would make my whole year if anyone could rip their LPs for me.

I actually have On The Way on LP and once I get a new needle I'd be more than happy to rip it for anyone who thinks this is important.

Sorry if that bugs anyone out, if this doesn't apply to you then just ignore me.

All the best,

Brian

Never Miss an Email