[Jandek] JANDEK LIVE AT THE ICA in BOSTON

Bryan Grabigel brg30 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 05:29:22 PDT 2007

As I was heading back to Sommerville  around 1:30 Friday
afternoon from Central via T there was a cute and familiar
looking baldie who glanced at me in a "haven't I seen you
before way". Could this have been the mysterious Seth T??
--- Nate Wilson <visioninapark at hotmail.com> wrote:
  and also had the
lucky
chance of finally meeting Seth Tisue in person.

 Be seeing you,
Bry
Mnemonics playlists : http://mnemonicsradio.blogspot.com
AIM grayrainlegbb
 "After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing
 the inexpressible is music." Aldous Huxley