[Jandek] THE ORDER OF RECORDING

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 09:13:07 PDT 2007

I have had the honor of having a large amount of correspondance (in
different forms) from the Rep, and I have (with what he has told me) NO
DOUBT that the albums (0739-Glasgow Sunday) were released in the order they
were recorded, with the exception of a couple of songs which make it on to
albums that sound like they are from another time.  I would guess they ARE
in sequence.

>From something I have learned, since the live shows began they may get out
of sequence.  There have been some studio recordings that have been recorded
that were during the original burst of live shows (first five to ten shows)
and they haven't been put out yet.  And what with the first five shows
having been released already, anything recorded in that time bracket that
hasn't been put out before Manhattan Tuesday would be considered out of
sequence