[Jandek] ???

Christopher tm xopher.tm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 10:12:48 PDT 2007

I suppose it's possible that Jandek will put out an album of Black Flag
covers, but I consider it rather unlikely. ;D

 Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forgive_Me"
Categories <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Categories>: Articles for
deletion <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Articles_for_deletion> |

--
"You may remember me from such emails as Sappy Chain Letter or
Nigerian Money Transfer..."