[Jandek] RE: jandek Digest, Vol 55, Issue 155

alex langer alanger at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 04:51:40 PDT 2007

maybe just GLASGOW SUNDAY II?

it'll probably have a few sub names  (ie. The Cell/ Aftternoon of...)etc.

p.s.
would anyone send me corwoods phone number? i ordered the last 2 cds in
early may, waited 4/5 weeks, No CD's. sent another letter 3 weeks ago,
(nowt) i'll give it another 1 week, but if no CDS, I think phoning would be
best. (any other cd ordering company might get an earful, but i respect Mr.
Smith is a busy 1 man buisness) (i'm england so International and area code
needed).