[Jandek] The Units

Dlugosz, John J John.Dlugosz at trincoll.edu
Tue Jul 3 07:08:49 PDT 2007

I've got the "Warm Moving Bodies" single, which is a favorite of mine
from that era. A big hit on my local college radio station (WESU) back
when I was an impressionable high school boy (late 70s). Found the
single many years later at a shop in Phoenix. Haven't heard the album
(didn't know there was one), but I'd highly recommend the single I've
got-- certainly nothing like the Corwood Rep. Were they really
threatening to sue?

Amazingly, there's a rather extensive Wikipedia page on these folks:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Units. Our man has a keener style
sense, for certain.