[Jandek] Indianapolis photos

Jamie Morrison jamski at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 31 03:27:16 PST 2007

> Joshua Harris's photos of the Indianapolis show are now up at
> <http://tisue.net/jandek/live.html>.

Amazing pictures. Thanks for the upload!

Just a comment regarding the live section itself - it's getting so huge now
that I would suggest maybe splitting it up into different web pages, one per
show perhaps. It takes a while for me to load it, and I have a pretty decent
bandwith - I can imagine that quite a few people won't be able to browse it
at all. Not a criticism, as I think you've done great work with the site on
the whole.

Jamie