[Jandek] Jandek coverband

Christopher tm xopher.tm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 22:20:02 PST 2007

On 2/27/07, Lauren Ciechanowski <ciechano at stolaf.edu> wrote:
> But would he know?

This is starting to beg the question - Who handles Jandek's licensing?
ASCAP? BMI? Knowing Him, I'd guess SESAC.

Also, I've stayed mum on this whole (increasingly) ridiculous
copyright argument, but I have to add my one cent: I am not an
attorney, but I do work for a law firm that handles, among other
things, copyright, patents, intellectual property, and that whole
tangled mess - and am reasonably familiar with the subject. And I'm
really getting a kick out of some of these responses. ;)

--
Christopher tm