[Jandek] Jandek coverband

Lauren Ciechanowski ciechano at stolaf.edu
Tue Feb 27 06:44:44 PST 2007

But would he know? I don't think Jandek could tell Wilco from a hole in
the wall, nor would he care. And a heap of cash? The man isn't poor, if
his hobby has taught us anything throughout the years.

I think he's more perplexed by these requests than anything else. That
isn't to say he doesn't appreciate the effort, but I'm sure he finds it a
bit odd.