[Jandek] ATLANTA SHOW

Alimarea Vasquez beachdame125 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 21:57:46 PST 2007

I am truly surprised that it is two days after the show and not a single
person has given a review or even talked about the show.... i had to fish
through the internet to get the info that it was a piano, bass clarinet,
violin and percussion..... I believe Ana Balka of Frisky Berlin fame on
violin and Kelly Shane on percussion.....

I really wish someone would post something about this show....

Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
fast as 1 year
http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116