[Jandek] Jandek Concert preview article in Atlanta Creative Loafing

chadrad at bellsouth.net chadrad at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 18 20:21:39 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: chadrad at bellsouth.net
To: Matthew Cowley
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Jandek] Jandek Concert preview article in Atlanta Creative Loafing

Mathew,

Thanks for sending the link to my Creative Loafing story out to this list. I also have a review of The Ruins of Adventure in the current issue of Athens' weekly paper, Flagpole. The review is also posted on my blog. Naturally I like the edit that appears on my blog a little more, but they're essentially the same. You can read the review at http://chadrad.blogspot.com or on Flagpole's site, which is http://flagpole.com/

xo

Chad