[Jandek] Jandek @ SXSW tickets

Craig Stewart craig at sxsw.com
Tue Feb 6 08:32:53 PST 2007

We sell single admission tickets at the door, space permitting. Not
all details have been sorted but doors are likely to open between
6-6:30 for the 7pm performance. Folks with passes get priority
admission but the venue (Central Presbyterian Church at 200 E. 8th
St) holds close to 500, so folks without passes should be fine as far
as having access. The ticket price will be in the neighborhood of
$15, it's yet to be determined.