[Jandek] Black bass player???

Robert Ayler starfolio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 12:03:29 PST 2007

On 2/1/07, Yuval Legendtofski <legendtofski at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is that a black bass player jammin' with Jandek??!@#!! Is he gettin' funky
> on us?

No way!! A black guy!?! I've never seen one before -- there is a
photo!?. Jezzzzus, a sure sign of the a'pock'o' lips. man. First there
is a female (or two) on this list, and now a black bass player! In
2007 I thought Jandek was only for white indie rock tweens.

C'mon Yuval, you comment is totally ridiculous. While I was at the
Indianapolis show and did witness some funk (which was partially
brought by the white drummer), there was heavy bass groove action by
Matt Heyner in NYC. But he is white too, so, it is different, right?

-- Robert

--
Robert R. Ayler