[Jandek] What The Rep Recommends

G. Farough dagmarten at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 08:36:23 PST 2007

My first CD was Foreign Keys as a gift, and after that I paid for Corwood to
send a 20 CD box that included the first three albums. He sent from Ready
for the House to Nine Thirty, added 5 albums by skipping three each time to
get to White Box Requiem, and then selected random releases after those
until he reached 20. As Lauren said, asking Corwood to select everything for
you is a nice way to get a nice selection and nothing more.