[Jandek] What The Rep Recommends

Fabio R. pippus at fastwebnet.it
Thu Dec 27 06:39:18 PST 2007

or simply, he recommends 5-6 albums he re-released on CD
maybe he put on more attention on them:

re-released on 2005

Six And Six (0740, 1981)
Chair Beside A Window (0742, 1982)
Ready for the House (0739, 1978)
Blue Corpse (1987)

Interstellar Discussion on 2006

his worst period to me, all studios from The End of It All to Raining Down Diamonds included.

happy new year to jandek and all the Mailing List.
Fabio R., Rome