[Jandek] What The Rep Recommends

Lauren Ciechanowski lauren.ciechanowski at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 05:56:59 PST 2007

When I wrote Corwood after receiving 'Ready for the House' as a gift, I told
them I would purchase more albums as soon as I had the funds, but was really
interested in the music.  Corwood mailed back six discs - "Later On," "Your
Turn to Fall," "Chair Beside a Window," and others, all from the 'gooey'
period (all of the cases were water-damaged and kind of brown).

I think what I'm getting at is that Corwood kind of sends what's handy at
the time.  Asking Corwood to select a box is a great way to get a range of
material, but I don't know that I would think of it as too prophetic or
insightful.

Lauren