[Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 55, Issue 264

Aunt Acid anxietyparty at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 16:04:14 PST 2007

Lauren,

Haha, big typo on my behalf! What it should've said was
"Somebody else should report this to Ebay!", but I guess
in all my snob-rage I didn't say what I meant to.
I did indeed report it to Ebay, so let's hope someone
gets this straightened out!

Best,

I did see it, I am mildly amused/slightly offended, and I did go
through the motions of reporting it earlier today.

What strikes me about your post, though, is the last line, "Somebody
should just report this to ebay!"  Well why the heck didn't you?
You're a somebody, right?  And you seem awful riled up about it,
yeah?  Seems to me you could have reported it twice in the time it
took you to write the post.  Hope you got around to it.

Lauren