[Jandek] Jandek on NPR

Jason Cooley jasonx12 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 08:01:05 PST 2007

That was great.  Very well done, though I'm surprised
it took NPR this long to do something about him.  I'm
glad they didn't go the 'unlistenable' route, and also
glad they talked to Douglas Wolk.  He's awesome.

Maybe when Criterion puts out the double-DVD extended
director's cut of "Jandek On Corwood" they'll include
this.