[Jandek] Listserv numbers and "recommendations" to newbies

Amy Frushour Kelly akelly1971 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 02:39:29 PDT 2007

On 8/30/07, Mister Born (to you) <scott.born at gmail.com> wrote:

> So question one:  What do you recommend for people?

Graven Image, What Else Does the Time Mean, Six and Six, and Glasgow Sunday
and Monday are my current top five recommendations. Put My Dream on This
Planet would also fit nicely.

Question two:

> So I was thinking as I put together that list for 30 CDs and $150, as
> I considered the fact that I have purchased at least 100 CDs from him
> now (and I am only one man), how many people do this?  How many people
> are completists about it?  With a catalog of 50 CDs, and 500 fans (I
> doubt that), that is 25,000 CDs!

I only have about half the Corwood catalog. Keep meaning to get around to
sending for the box. Maybe I should go ahead and do that, huh?

So how many are on this listserv?  Do we have those data (are they public)?

You'd have to ask Seth.

Cheers, Amy