[Jandek] Islaja

The Enchanter Tim doesabearwoof at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 04:53:59 PDT 2007

Islaja, I would say, reminds me of Jandek because of a similar detuned guitar and moaning vocal approach, plus the home recording and the somewhat reclusive air.  It's not a strict parallel, I grant you...  Also, evidently, they were seen speaking together at a concert in Europe. ;)

"...men may become hairy as bears, if such is their fancy, without fear of excommunication or deprivation of their political rights." Charles Mackay