[Jandek] Scott Walker - The Drift

Feigin Boris railfan93111 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 18:22:10 PDT 2007

Hi, fellow Jandekians and a top of the morning (evening, night) to you,

I've just listened to some of Scott Walker's "The Drift", which I purchased on the recommendations of this mailing list, and oh..my...God. This is the most terrifying thing I've ever heard and simultaneously on the most awesome things I ever heard. I cannot recommend this highly enough...go out and buy it! It will give you nightmares but you will keep coming back for more. Really hard to describe this CD but the review on the All-Music Guide website does a good job (Go to www.allmusic.com). Many thanks to whoever mentioned this CD on the list first.

Cheers everyone,
Boris

PS. Sorry for the fact that the post is somewhat content light - I'm not the best at describing music but just wanted to give everyone a heads-up.