[Jandek] WHICH JANDEK PERFORMANCES HAVE YOU ATTENDED and WHAT ONES ARE YOU GOING TO SEE?

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:36:06 PDT 2007

I saw the Anthology Film Archives performance in Manhattan September 6, 2005
              Abrons Art Center performance in Manhattan April 14th, 2007

and like I mentioned in my other thread I have tickets to see the ICA
perfromance in Boston on June 8th, 2007

I am very interested in hearing about which shows you all have attended.
Has anyone seen all the shows?