[Jandek] Boston show

Jonathan Lee jplee at cox.net
Mon Apr 30 13:14:47 PDT 2007

I bought my ticket about an hour ago but that's really just to give
me the option of going.  I'm originally from MA but have been in OK
for 16 yrs.  I'd love to fly back for that weekend, see the Jandek
concert, hang out with a few friends, etc. but it'll depend on
finances & flying.  Should be a great show & I really hope to be there!

Jonathan