[Jandek] Review of the "Corwood Rep's" NYC concert/ Downtown Express

TODD SIMMONS toddsimmons212 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 21:32:15 PDT 2007

Hi Alan,

  Well, we were mistaken about the booking origins of the concert but due to
the fact that it occured a day after Tonic closed permanently and was listed
as a "Tonic presents" show I think it was a leap that was understandably
made. Our apologies. As far as referring to the "group", "project",
"singer-song-writer" or "representative" is concerned, they are clearly all
euphemisms for one man's artistic venture. Corwood's publicity "team" is no
stranger to the curve-ball am I right?
Either way, nice work booking that show and we look forward to your future
bookings and hope Tonic finds a new home asap.

Sincerely,

Todd Simmons