[Jandek] Re: anybody have all the vinyl albums

Shervin Fatehi fatehi at berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 18 17:09:46 PDT 2007

On Wed, April 18, 2007 3:33 pm, Aunt Acid wrote:
> Stacey,
>
> My bandmate David has the following on vinyl, and a few of  them are still
> sealed!
<snip>

I was under the impression that David Tibet (of Current 93) has all of the
vinyl, 'cause he made a statement to that effect when talking about the
Instal Festival. A quick look at the live section of Seth's web page
yields the following quote:

"... I am a MASSIVE fan and have every single vinyl, every CD and even the
bar-code/non-bar-code variant release."

So maybe there's no one on the list who fits the bill, but there does
appear to be someone out there who does.

Sherv