[Jandek] Shows

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Tue Apr 10 12:28:40 PDT 2007

More details on the Montreal show are now up on the site.  The band will
be Jean Derome on saxophone with a percussionist and a harpsichordist.
Derome has a page up at http://www3.sympatico.ca/jean.derome/ .

It seems to have become the rule rather than the exception for the
lineups to be announced in advanced.

Links to sites for the Boston performers:

- Greg Kelley: http://www.geocities.com/greyelkgel/
  I like this interview: http://stylusmagazine.com/feature.php?ID=983
  His home page lists some gigs coming up in New York, Providence,
  Boston, and Belgium.  Some live photos of Kelley taken by me:
  http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=greg%20kelley&w=79107734%40N00

- Jorrit Dijkstra: http://www.jorritdijkstra.com/
  He's playing at the Lily Pad in Cambridge on May 17.  Photos by John
  Pham of Dijkstra's last gig there:
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnpham/sets/72157600055938918/

- Eli Keszler: http://www.myspace.com/elikeszler
  This name is new to me.  Anyone heard him?

I think I said this before, but I'll be at the New York show this
weekend.  Also Boston of course, and I hope to make it to Montreal too.
Hellos from list folks are welcome.  (I'm perpetually behind on
Jandek-related E-mail and a lot of it just ends up going unanswered
despite my best intentions; I'm not unfriendly, just lazy and
overwhelmed.)

--
Seth Tisue | http://tisue.net