[Jandek] vancouver guy seeks ride for the Jandek show in Seattle

Gavin gavin at arkhonia.co.uk
Sat Sep 30 03:59:51 PDT 2006

I hadn't seen this article (was a link posted to the list? Must have
missed it), which is excellent, especially in its consideration of the
avoidance of the 'he' and the 'who' of Jandek...this is not
mystification, just a recognition of the terms of the Jandekian working
process, and it's nice to see it respected. Article is at
http://www.thenervemagazine.com/article_template.php?id=6 for anyone
else that might have missed it. But to answer the original reason for
joining the list, no, sorry, I can't offer you a lift as I'm in the UK
- can anyone offer *me* one?

Gavin