[Jandek] You Too?

Vincent, Jonathan C jcvinc2 at email.uky.edu
Fri Sep 29 09:40:15 PDT 2006

but if people are going to put stuff on-line about jandek shouldn't the mailing list be the place where it is discussed?
pro or con... because i would like to be able to judge for myself actually.
my opinion is that dark thing on u-tube isn't going to prevent anyone from buying something of higher quality sound and visual wise from the company it's self... but it is going to promote the man.
i also am of the opinion that downloads don't really hurt touring artists but help them and that might be crazy talk to some of you more hardcores out there.