[Jandek] You Too?

Robert Ayler starfolio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 09:25:43 PDT 2006

C'mon -- we shouldn't promote this sort of thing? Turn our backs to
it? Maybe if this was five years ago and it was sneaky footage was of
him buying some organic grapes at Whole Foods, but the man is out
playing shows, interacting with people. Don't act like he is fragile
or on a pedestal. My two cents.

-Robert

--
Robert R. Ayler