[Jandek] RE: jandek Digest, Vol 54, Issue 217

allan macinnis ammacinn at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 29 12:58:04 PST 2006

Hm. Kinda mostly of interest to Vancouver people: I keep seein' "the little
guy from Canned Hamm" at the same things: at Reg Harkema's MONKEY WARFARE,
at RITUALS at the Vancity Theatre, and at the Seattle show (which sounded
fuckin' incredible and blew Toronto away, I thought, tho' I ended up
arriving late due to a slooooowww border crossing. Toronto was weird and
arty and lovely, but Seattle was an epic-sized rock show, I thought. I need
to hear the whole show live).

Hey, that girl from Scratch who hailed me -- J. -- wanna see a movie with
me? RITUALS plays again later this week, if you like horror movies... Didja
get that job?

I like the idea of using the Jandek list for dating...

Allan (ammacinn at hotmail.com)

Buy, Load, Play. The new Sympatico / MSN Music Store works seamlessly with
Windows Media Player. Just Click PLAY.
http://musicstore.sympatico.msn.ca/content/viewer.aspx?cid=SMS_Sept192006