[Jandek] seattle jandek impressions

Matt Keeley revme at comcast.net
Sat Oct 28 16:31:21 PDT 2006

I concur with pretty much all  of this.  I wrote a review on my
journal if anyone's interested: http://revme.livejournal.com/293397.html

But yes -- that was an EXCELLENT show, and I'm also a rather newish
fan.  Rather, last night was the final step in being a Jandek
Appreciator to a Jandek Fan.

Although I actually _liked_ the bassist, heh!

matt