[Jandek] What do Jandek fans listen

Milhouse481 at aol.com Milhouse481 at aol.com
Fri Oct 13 12:29:52 PDT 2006

In a message dated 10/13/06 10:28:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Eknott at andersonkill.com writes:
Agreed.  nice to see some actual punk rock fans on this list who listen to
things besides the already-tired 'new weird america' BS.

let me add to my list:

Juno
cap'N Jazz
moss icon
rites of spring
lungfish
That Rites of Spring album is pretty good. I need to pick it up again at some
point. I had bought it back in like 1999, I think, didn't like it that much
and traded it in. I've heard it several times since, of course, and wish I'd
just held on to it. From the same period, I love the Embrace album and the
woefully underappreciated "Dark Days Coming" by 3.

It's kind of funny, as much as I respect Dischord as a label and many of the
bands that have recorded for the label, there's maybe a dozen or 15 albums
they've ever put out that I really like.

cap'N Jazz were Ok. I've given their discography a few spins. Are you
familiar with the band Friction (featuring Bob Nana of Braid and Hey Mercedes)?
There's another great and underappreciated band.

--Milhouse