[Jandek] letter

stacey graham staceygraham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 15:00:21 PDT 2006

Weren't you the one that sent $50 and then never heard back?

If you mentioned it on line and then the problem resolved itself shortly
after, that leads to a conclusion that is really a revelation:  A
REPRESENTATIVE FROM CORWOOD IS READING THIS LIST!!!

P.S.:  All "outsider music" fans should check out the movie "The Devil and
Daniel Johnston" if they want a good movie, although after seeing it I will
never see Daniel in the same light.  I always thought he was a mildly
disturbed individual, but this movie goes from euphoric to harrowing.
Daniel really really really has major problems, I never realized how major.

--
Stacey Graham
http://heliocentricworlds.blogspot.com