[Jandek] does anyone know how to help me

Gianna Rellman giannarellman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 21:59:23 PST 2006

There is no way around this. What you are going to have to do is
permanently change your name to your ex-boyfriends. In addition you
will have to change all of your personal documents as well (driver
license, passport) to your ex-boyfriends name. Otherwise there could
be conflict of identity in the future.

hope this helps!
-gianna