[Jandek] Does Jandek have AIDS?

stacey graham staceygraham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 13:10:30 PST 2006

> Lauren asked:  "...do you really think he saw genitals when he looked
> outside?"

Good one Lauren.  I wished I would see genitals when I look outside, it
would be more exciting than just the usual boring traffic going by!

Jandek does have some lyrics that could be vaguely taken to mean that he is
at least sexually ambiguous (I remember one about standing at a sink and
then getting real gay, or something like that...), but then again they could
mean almost anything.

Don't flame me please for associating gay with AIDS, it's just the first
thing I thought about with all this "virus" talk.  I know one doesn't mean
the other.

> Stacey Graham

Minneapolis  MN  USA