[Jandek] How the music makes me feel

D. Baquet atlasvswann at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 12 19:15:07 PST 2006

Ok, I'm new to this list, but it's as fucking weird as a Jandek record.  I
am enjoying it!  My husband said - in regards to listening to Jandek "in the
bedroom" - was, "if I tried to listen to Jandek when we were 'doing it' I'd
feel like Jandek was looking over my shoulder, I'd feel awkward."

Also, "wiggier" made me laugh out loud, thank you for that.

ALL-so, we sent Jandek a copy of our music and we got a piece of that
infamous "thanks" Corwood handwriting, my dreams have come true!

Danielle,
California