[Jandek] How the music makes me feel

Jeff Grimshaw jgrimshaw at blast.net
Thu Nov 9 15:28:25 PST 2006

Wow. Many wiggy Jandek chicks have posted on the Jandek list over the years, but surely none have posted anything wiggier than this. I hereby declare Alimarea Vasquez the official Queen of the Wiggy Jandek Chicks. And I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say how much I'm looking forward to reading about you and your boyfriend on the cover of the World Weekly News. Say 'hi' to Bat Boy for us, Alimarea!

>From: "Alimarea Vasquez" <beachdame125 at hotmail.com>
>Subject: [Jandek] How the music makes me feel
>Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 18:05:51 -0500
>To: jandek at mylist.net
>
>Maybe I am the only woman on the planet whose sex drive goes through the
>roof when I hear the music, but to keep this clean since I got Austin
>Sunday
>especially, me and my partner have played it in the bedroom and it is
>surprisingly arousing. I have always used it to clean the house or hang out
>and really listen, so I was shocked to find that not only was I turned on,
>he was too. VERY STRANGE THINGS ARE AFOOT AT THE CIRCLE K

Jeff
jgrimshaw at blast.net

brand new quality lit every week at
http://grimshaw.jeff.tripod.com/crystaldrumpage.html#now