[Jandek] favorite albums

allistur cranston tuffgnarl70 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 14:39:28 PST 2006

i hold a special place in my heart for the acappela stuff. 'worthless recluse' is my all time favourite jandek track, all 18 minutes of it. but possibly 'put my dream on this planet' overall.

dan tennant <dantennant at hotmail.com> wrote:      I mentioned in my previous posting that I just got my first Jandek album (Ready for the House) and I really like it. Does anyone here have a favorite Jandek album? If so, why?

  Not only does Windows Live™ OneCare™ provide all-in-one PC care to keep your computer protected and well-maintained, but it also makes creating backup files a breeze. Try it today! _______________________________________________
jandek mailing list
jandek at mylist.net